Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grinding

So your boy is known to always be on the move and doing the most he can so let me break down what is coming up for me and my boys. First off my artist Young Rook will be having his video shoot for this weekend. Young Rook will also have a Day In The Life with Street Approved Magazine coming within a week or so. This weekend my boy Dso will be taking the biggest step of his life, He will be getting married. Also my boy JayRock will be having a Day In the Life by Vimby very soon. Then there is of course the Crooks & Castles shop on Melrose having a crazy Black Friday Sale (stay posted for flyer). In the beginning of December it looks like Hawai might be a plan. And not to mention another Crooks party right before New Years, Im still undecided on what we are doing for New Years. Stay tuned to see what's up next please believe there is much more coming up just don't have time to get into it all now.

No comments: