Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Letter from AJ

First off I'd like to thank all of my friends and fam that have been there holding me down out there. I know your days are busy and full of events but thank you for never forgetting about the kid, I think about y'all everyday and miss being on the streets with all of you. As most of you know by now I've been sentenced to 7 years for manslaughter. I won't let this time be wasted so I'll continue to make posts and updating all my friends and fam on my situation.

Currently I just got transferred to Solano State Prison, I'm way up here by Sacramento. I've never even been this far north before, all I see is crops and cows. haha I'm on a level 3 yard with the homies. We're a long way from home so we're riding tough, Holla. It's cool here though, I got homies from area and homies from Culver city that stay rockin Crooks!! yessir (pharrell voice). The goons (C.O.'s) don't trip here, they mostly just trying to catch homies with cell phones, LOL. You know how it is, can't stop the crooks!! Yo I just heard "Run this Town" on the radio. I know I'm late, but I am in the pen you- that's my shit right now.

Right now I'm waiting to receive my package with my T.V. , Cd's and Nike's of course !! No more karate shoes !! LOL Those were all bad. You know you can just imagine me on the yard straight stunting. Oh yeah, we played the woods (whites) football the other day, and you know me and the homies smashed them, hahaha, they never had a chance. Well I'm bout to go make some phone calls then hit the yard and get my money. I hope all y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the holidays ! Look out for more posts from me yo. Don't forget it's still crooks ! So I'll never lie down, Holla.

-AJ
Solano State Prison


"The anticipation be making
the days long, but I know
I just got to make it like Trey songz"
-Cassidy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

" Embrace pain and burn it as fuel for You're journey."
CROOKS FOR LIFE SON !