Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Life

Right now I'm going through by far the hardest thing in my life. Now I have had some crazy things happen to me and my family in my life time but I never thought I would be where I am now. I am on trial for my life at the moment and have just completed submitted my trial and case to the jury. So now my life is in the hands of 12 people.

I wish I could explain but it just seems that no matter what I do or did it all gets twisted against me, So all I will say is that I am sorry for the loss that one family has but please understand that I did not ask for any of this I was thrown into this whole situation. I am praying everything will be alright. Remember its always the Darkest before the Light. Peace

2 comments:

Lieu Fatale said...

I'll keep you & your family in my prayers.
-Lieu Fatale

#Resentment said...

keep your head up fam