Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lady racist towards mexicans

Damn I wish I would run into this lady because she would never talk to me like that. I never understood why some people say this is their country especialy when California, Neveda, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico and Colorado where originaly Mexico, Until these crazy English settlers had what they called "Manifest Destiny" and felt that it was their God given right to own from sea to sea and of course enslave, murder, and exploit about 4 races along the way. So to try and argue about anything my people are doing right now as far as working with out permission and so forth, haha your gonna have to come stronger than that. And please don't think you can disrespect me in any form like this lady was, haha Bad Choice !!!!


YA BASTA . . .
Photobucket

No comments: