Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Tonight !!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I believe that De La Hoya is gonna win tonight, haha. I'm already knowing this is gonna have my Boys hot, but let me explain. I'm not looking at it as race I'm looking at it as a fighter. De La Hoya came down in weight and Pacquiao came up so Oscar is naturally heavier so Manny won't be able to hurt him because of the difference. Oscar has handled punches from his weight class so it won't be a problem to handle Manny's. Also his jab can keep Manny out and Oscar has the height advantage.



Pacquiao is my favorite fighter right now. So it's not that I want him to lose or anything like that it's just I know what I'm talking about. Manny will win if he can avoid Oscars jab and get in. But he won't be able to knock out Oscar. Peace

No comments: